How to Apply
How to apply to UWC from Egypt, 2020-2022:
This year’s application is only available for completion online.
To apply to UWC from Egypt for entry 2020, please follow the following steps:
Access UWC online application here.
Sign Up to create an account. Check your email. You should have received a message to confirm your registration. Follow the link in the message to confirm the registration and activate your account.
- Once you have activated your account you will be directed to fill out the "Applicant Information" form in "Your Tasks" by clicking the "Start" button on the right.
- After you have filled out the required information, click on "save and exit" and you will be redirected to the home page.
- Scroll down and click on the green button at the bottom of your account page labelled "View Applications." A list of applications by different national committees to which you are eligible to apply will appear.
- Choose the UWC Egypt application and fill the form.
- Through the form you will be asked to submit three required documents:
- a. A clear scan of your birth certificate.
- b. A clear scan of your preparatory (or equivalent) school grade transcript, showing grades for individual subjects as well as the total grade.
- c. A clear scan of your official school enrolment certificate showing the date and current grade.
If you fail to submit any of the required documents, your application will not be considered.
8. You will also be asked to sign the application form online by hand and have your guardians sign it. Failure to include the signatures will also invalidate your application.
Once you have completed the application form, submitted three required documents, and signed it, do not forget to press the "Submit your Application" button, which will appear at the end of your tasks list.
Should you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us via the Committee's email, or our Facebook page.